The home of StyleBlueprint and Blueprint Content Marketing
Account Executive Job Description
(2) Full-time positions available :
One position is based in Nashville, Tennessee; One position can be based in either Atlanta, Georgia, or Birmingham, Alabama.
Title: Account Executive
Reports to: Director of Sales
The Company: At Blueprint.Inc (the home of StyleBlueprint and Blueprint Marketing), we make digital marketing understandable and show our clients actual results so that their businesses can thrive. Blueprint.Inc has worked with over 1200 clients since 2010 through advertising options on StyleBlueprint.com, and by offering a range of content marketing solutions with our Blueprint Marketing division.
Compensation: Base salary + commission. Commission based on performance. Pay is competitive and in accordance with the market. Blueprint.Inc believes in compensating salespeople fairly and within proportion to the revenue that they generate. We are in search of outstanding talent and will compensate accordingly.
Additionally, we offer:
- Strong positive culture
- 4 day-long, All Team planning sessions a year
- Our office is closed with paid time off for 15 days a year
- Generous additional PTO
- Health insurance, dental and vision
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Company laptop program
- Monthly profit sharing bonus
The Job: The Account Executive is Blueprint.Inc’s ‘ambassador’ to prospective new clients. The ideal Account Executive will be passionate about helping their clients succeed, committed to succeeding, and most importantly, love to sell. We cater to businesses in our communities that offer high-quality goods and services. The best candidate for this position is one who understands that community.
This is a sales position that requires a high volume of prospecting!
Requirements and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in media sales, digital marketing sales, or nonprofit development. Media sales is preferable. Must be able to prove past success.
- Experience in all facets of a complete sales cycle including hunting for, finding, and closing new business.
- Willingness to hunt.
- Must be comfortable challenging, confronting, and asking difficult questions.
- Must be comfortable selling to strong personalities who are often in the C-suite.
- Experience selling media services, including digital marketing options, is strongly preferred but not required.
- Must have high desire, commitment, motivation, and goal orientation.
- Must maintain a professional and courteous image at all times.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Must sell consultatively – not on price, product features, benefits, bells, or whistles.
- Authentic, effective, and direct communication. The less email, the better.
- High levels of personal and professional responsibility and be able to quickly internalize coaching and training.
- Possess both the skill to work within a team as well as independently.
- Must be comfortable with being held accountable to prospecting metrics and various sales-related key performance indicators.
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects and close deals while maintaining established sales quotas.
Candidates with relevant experience who meet the previous requirements are encouraged to apply!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org