Blueprint.Inc – Director of Sales Jan 17, 2022
Title: Director of Sales
Must be based in Nashville, TN
Reports to: CEO
Are you an experienced group sales leader with a desire to work for a company that values culture and passionately believes in selling digital products that give long term valuable ROI to clients?
Do you believe there is a better way to sell digital media? At Blueprint.Inc, we do, too!
Our company has two divisions, StyleBlueprint and Blueprint Marketing.
StyleBlueprint is an online lifestyle publication serving almost 5 million readers a year. It started at a kitchen table and grew from a one-city blog to a regional publication over the past 12 years. It now has four hyper-local city editions as well as one regional, southern edition. We work with over 300 clients a year to help them reach their current and future customers.
Blueprint Marketing allows us to capitalize on our inherent understanding of digital marketing, as this is how StyleBlueprint grew its audience. We use those lessons learned to grow other businesses’ digital presence with ads, content creation, web design, social media coaching, SEO growth, and more.
We are a tiny but mighty team, with 18 passionate full-time employees whose everyday mission is to serve local businesses and bring well-researched content to our reader base.
After almost 8 years, our Director of Sales is retiring and we are looking for our next dynamic sales leader to coach our sales team and add value to our company as a whole.
The Company: Blueprint.Inc is the home of StyleBlueprint and Blueprint Marketing. We’re passionate about helping local businesses thrive with solutions to reach current and future customers where they are today – online. We leverage our original StyleBlueprint lifestyle content and proven digital marketing practices to drive positive ROI for our clients.
We are based in Nashville, Tennessee serving cities around the south including Atlanta, Birmingham, Charlotte, Louisville, Memphis, Nashville, and numerous travel destinations.
We are independently owned with 18 team members who are passionate about supporting our clients and readers.
The Position: Blueprint.Inc is searching for an experienced Director of Sales to lead our team. In our organization, the Director of Sales is responsible for:
- Leading a team that consistently hits quota, with responsibilities including (but not limited to):
- Recruiting & Hiring
- The continuous development and improvement of their team
- The continuous development and improvement of their own self
- The quality of sales presentations that tell the story of how Blueprint.Inc can help our clients success
- Managing the sales funnel through our CRM system including presenting KPI’s that help us monitor and improve our sales effectiveness
Compensation & Benefits:
Blueprint.Inc is seeking an elite Director of Sales and will compensate them accordingly. Compensation is very competitive and consists of base plus bonuses and overrides/commissions. We offer competitive benefits including healthcare and a generous time-off program.
Requirements and Experience:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in group sales management
- Must have successfully led and grown a dynamic team of salespeople
- Must take accountability for results and development of team
- Must understand the nature of value sales
- Must be a self-starter
- Must be able to coach your team for consistent improvement
- Must have high desire, commitment, motivation and goal orientation
- Must have intellectual humility and be highly coachable
- Must possess levels of personal and professional responsibility and be able to quickly internalize coaching and training
- Must be comfortable with being held accountable
- Must have a demonstrated ability to lead a team to consistent goal attainment
- Limited travel is required, primarily in the Southeast as needed.
- While we will consider a candidate outside of our industry, you must have a basic understanding of digital media, digital marketing, and value driven sales.
We live in a virtual world, but this position is required to be based in Nashville, TN. This position is hybrid in nature allowing flexibility to work from home and from the office. You will also need to be comfortable meeting with key clients and team members in person.
Candidates with relevant experience who meet the previous requirements are encouraged to apply!
This position is not open to recruiters at this time. Given the volume of applications, we cannot answer direct inquiries about the position via email, phone, or LinkedIn messaging.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.